購入レビュー

• 投稿日 : 2020-11-01 06:14:49 g*****
  • 出品者 : adorama-trade | 工業製品
  • Sony BRC-Z700 HD/SD 3 CMOS High Definition P/T/Z Color Video Camera - #1179792
  • 商品状態 : 商品説明 :
  • 購入者のコメント :
    There was a RBKHSD1 HD/SD-SDI Output Card with Z700 in the photo. I believed it and bought it. However, the card was removed from what was sent. At least there were two photos with cards. Also, there was one photo with this card, which is an optional part, removed. What exactly did these multiple product photos mean? If you don't have a card, isn't it a bad idea to post a photo with a card?Did you mean that you were deceived? I bought another one without a card this time. This is because I wanted to combine it with the card that you sent me. So the fact that the board wasn't sent means that I couldn't use another one with HD-SDI, so I was completely wasting itIf it's a sensible store that is valued, can you send me a card? I am in great trouble. I felt like I was deceived even though I thought I was able to make a very good purchase. The other day, I also contacted the shop from contact us. There is no reply. If you tell us your e-mail address, you can also send a photo. Please send me the card somehow. Thank you. TSUYOSHI NAKAJIMA gogogo@mtd.biglobe.ne.jp

コメント一覧

• s***** 2020-11-02 10:15:13
コメント失礼します。セカイモンスタッフです。こちらは出品者へ対する評価を行う機能であり、質問を送れる機能ではございません。あらかじめご了承ください。

コメントを行うにはログインが必要です。