購入レビュー

• 投稿日 : 2023-05-18 00:56:15 R*****
  • 出品者 : he-915027 | おもちゃ・ホビー
  • Gi Joe ARAH 1989 Slaughters Marauders Equalizer Tank 100% Complete Perfect Mint
  • 商品状態 : 商品説明 :
  • 購入者のコメント :
    The Equalizer Tank is actually based on the West German Anti-Aircraft Tank Flakpanzer Gepard, which is currently being used effectively by the Ukrainian Armed Forces. This particular model uses the vehicle mold of the Mauler M.B.T. Tank, as well as a newly redesigned weapon system turret comprising of anti aircraft guns and missile launchers, all beautifully rendered in a three-color woodland camouflage scheme. It is extremely difficult to find one of these vehicles that has all the parts included in mint shape at a reasonable price. Unfortunately, the Equalizer Tank was damaged while in transport to Sekaimon warehouse in the US - This is the reason for the 3 stars. One of the side tabs holding the track skirt and the right side mud flap was broken. On the other hand, the vehicle mold is manufactured by high quality polystyrene so it is possible to bond the broken pieces by using a PVA adhesive/plastic cement to fix the damage which I am attempting to do now. The rest of the vehicle is in excellent condition as had been advertised and I greatly appreciate the kind assistance that Sekaimon provided in communicating with me about the vehicle condition and also carefully disassembling the vehicle and its parts and carefully packaging and shipping it to Japan. Thank you very much again for the excellent customer service.

コメント一覧

コメントを行うにはログインが必要です。