購入レビュー

• 投稿日 : 2023-07-06 23:41:27 R*****
  • 出品者 : 01blessing | おもちゃ・ホビー
  • Hasbro GI JOE WOLF HOUND Tank 30th Pursuit Of Cobra Action Figure Vehicle Set
  • 商品状態 : 商品説明 :
  • 購入者のコメント :
    The Wolf Hound arrived early and in MISB condition. The package itself is beautifully designed and in perfect condition. Thank you very much for this purchase and for the care in packaging it carefully in bubble wrap in a sturdy well protected box. The Wolf Hound is basically an updated version of the 1985 GI Joe Snow Cat. This version was released in July 2010 and features a marbled snow-camouflage upper chassis along with an improved rear mounted missile launcher which resolves the fragile issues of the original Snow Cat. Together with updated decals, I think it is an excellent modern upgrade to the original 1985 design. The Wolf Hound also comes with driver White Out. This figure has a nice camouflage design on his jacket and the head sculpt is very nice, complete with hood and googles which I heard are removable. I am very happy with this purchase. Again, thank you again for the opportunity to obtain this vintage product!

コメント一覧

コメントを行うにはログインが必要です。