購入レビュー

• 投稿日 : 2023-08-04 08:47:37 R*****
  • 出品者 : gorgeousface | おもちゃ・ホビー
  • gi joe 25th anniversary mobat
  • 商品状態 : 商品説明 :
  • 購入者のコメント :
    The 25th Anniversary MOBAT (Multi-Ordnance Battle Tank) came well packed in a sturdy box and was exactly as described, in new and excellent condition. The seller also carefully packaged the decals and blueprints. I am very happy to have found a MOBAT in such pristine condition. This version is the 2008 re-issue MOBAT that was included in the Target Exclusive Ultimate Battle Pack. The MOBAT was originally released in 1982 of which there were 2 different versions that had different tank treads. The 2008 MOBAT uses a slightly modified version of the original mold where there are no handles on the .50 caliber machine gun and also no tow cable hook at the rear. Also the color of the 2008 MOBAT is more of a dark green then the original version which I like very much. This vehicle is also motorized though the electric motor has never been turned on and I have not tested it yet. The MOBAT is actually based on the MBT-70 which was a prototype battle tank jointly developed by the US and West Germany in the 1960s and 1970s. The MBT-70 was designed to counter the Soviet Tanks of that period and featured a hydropneumatic suspension. Because the US and West Germany could not agree on the design of the MBT-70, the project splintered off to the development of the M1 Abrams and the Leopard 2. Thus, this makes the MOBAT the ancestor for both the M1 Abrams and Leopard 2! Thank you again for this!

コメント一覧

コメントを行うにはログインが必要です。