購入レビュー

• 投稿日 : 2023-09-02 22:01:35 R*****
  • 出品者 : ezelrush | おもちゃ・ホビー
  • GI Joe MOBAT Battle Tank Tested Works 1982 With Tank Commander Steeler Complete
  • 商品状態 : 商品説明 :
  • 購入者のコメント :
    This is the 1982 original version of the G.I. Joe MOBAT (Motorized Battle Tank) with version 2 treads. It was received as advertised and packed very carefully in a sturdy box. I am very happy to have obtained a complete working MOBAT with driver v1.5 Steeler at such a great deal. The MOBAT is more than 40 years old and needed cleaning, but I was able to carefully disassemble and clean all the parts, check the internal motor and re-apply new decals. A few bogies at the rear and front of the tank have stress marks due to the aging and use but the tank still functions. v1.5 Steeler is in excellent condition with tight joints, no elbow cracks and excellent paint application. Again, thank you very much for this and the care in packaging and shipping. Some background information about the MOBAT: The MOBAT is actually based on the MBT-70 which was a prototype battle tank jointly developed by the US and West Germany in the 1960s and 1970s. The MBT-70 was designed to counter the Soviet Tanks of that period and featured a hydropneumatic suspension. Because the US and West Germany could not agree on the design of the MBT-70, the project splintered off to the development of the M1 Abrams and the Leopard 2.

コメント一覧

コメントを行うにはログインが必要です。