購入レビュー

• 投稿日 : 2023-09-16 13:30:12 R*****
  • 出品者 : ivo10 | おもちゃ・ホビー
  • VINTAGE HASBRO GI JOE 1983 ASSAULT COPTER DRAGONFLY
  • 商品状態 : 商品説明 :
  • 購入者のコメント :
    The XH-1 DragonFly was packed very securely and delivered intact with no broken pieces; however, both wings were slightly bent and rotor blades more bent than what had been received at the Logistical Center in Amsterdam due to the packing. I am currently using a special technique with boiled water to straighten the bent plastic wings and rotor blades. This had been my first experience to purchase from Europe and the shipping time took a bit longer and the pricing was more expensive than shipping from the US. The original owner had taken very good care of this vehicle. The XH-1 Dragonfly was originally released in 1983 and I am very pleased that the rotor top and rotor mechanism are still unbroken and functional. At the same time, the canopy was clouded due to the passage of time, but remained unbroken and I could restore the canopy with cleaning and some plastic polish. The gun peg is notorious to break easily but I was again delighted to see that it was unbroken. This is one of the most difficult vehicles to find in pristine unbroken condition with all original parts and functional rotor mechanism so I was very pleased to be able to find this. Thank you very much. The XH-1 DragonFly is based on the real-life Bell AH-1 Super Cobra which had been developed for the US Army in the 1960s. The AH-1 Super Cobra was last used by the United States Marine Corps, and was retired in 2020. It had seen action in numerous conflicts (Vietnam, Grenada, Gulf War) throughout its long service (more than 30 years) with the US military. The AH-1 Super Cobra is still in service with Taiwan and Turkey.

コメント一覧

コメントを行うにはログインが必要です。