購入レビュー

• 投稿日 : 2024-01-03 08:37:25 R*****
  • 出品者 : resellcny | おもちゃ・ホビー
  • GI Joe Cobra Hydrofoil Moray with Lamprey 1985 Hasbro complete With Accessories
  • 商品状態 : 商品説明 :
  • 購入者のコメント :
    Received well packaged and as advertised. I am extremely happy with this purchase. The pilot Lamprey figure included is in mint condition. There were 3 small issues I found: 1) a tab holding the missile box top to the missile box bottom was broken off; however, this is a common issue due to the design and since the T tabs and lever were intact, this could be repaired. Also, a tab in the right engine exhaust pipe was broken off and the tab on the rear of the hull holding the deck and hull was broken off. Please note that these issues do not affect the presentation or operation of the ship and the seller was honest in pointing out that some of these items may exist. The Cobra Moray Hydrofoil was released in 1985. There are 2 variations - one with the bow with exposed snaps and one that has clips that fit into the slots - this is the second more sturdy design. It is very very difficult to find a Moray complete, especially with all rear m-30 machine guns included, the lever on the missile box intact and the searchlight lens included, and in good condition at a reasonable price. I have since cleaned, polished and restored this vehicle with reproduction stickers and I am extremely happy with the purchase. Thank you very much again.

コメント一覧

コメントを行うにはログインが必要です。