購入レビュー

• 投稿日 : 2024-02-19 21:54:10 R*****
  • 出品者 : captainfatdad | おもちゃ・ホビー
  • GI Joe Dreadnok Thunder Machine With Antenna Vintage 1986 ARAH Pre-Owned
  • 商品状態 : 商品説明 :
  • 購入者のコメント :
    This vehicle arrived safely and as advertised. Thank you very much! This is the original vintage Dreadnok Thunder Machine released in 1986 which was very popular. It is rare that I find a vintage collectible that was well looked after by the owner. When I received the vehicle, I noticed that it was very clean, almost unused and with no broken parts or even scratches - I was concerned about the antenna and steering wheel which are easily breakable but they were intact. Also the decals were in very good condition. I was very impressed considering that this vehicle was released back in 1986. It is well known that Ron Rudat who was the designer, was heavily influenced by the Mad Max Movies and decided to create this vehicle. I never had this as a child but was very happy to find one in such mint condition. It is very nice to look at, with good sculpted details all over as well as rubber tires. I find it is considerably more fragile than the new 2024 Transformers Collaborate G.I. Joe Soundwave Thunder Machine which was designed to correct the fragile parts, but on the other hand, the vintage version in very good condition is still worth getting. Thank you so very much!

コメント一覧

コメントを行うにはログインが必要です。