購入レビュー

• 投稿日 : 2024-03-16 23:28:12 R*****
  • 出品者 : retrogameplanet | おもちゃ・ホビー
  • GI Joe ARAH Tomahawk Attack Helicopter Action Figure Vehicle 1986 Vintage Hasbro
  • 商品状態 : 商品説明 :
  • 購入者のコメント :
    Thank you very much! The item was well received as advertised, well packed, in good condition at a reasonable price! I was worried if the rotor blades would be bent during transport but everything turned out fine. This is the original 1986 Tomahawk which is based on the CH-46 Sea Knight helicopter as well as the CH-47 Chinook. It is one of the last GI Joe vehicles based on actual military vehicles as the later years featured more sci fi looking vehicles which don't really appeal to me. The Tomahawk measures 55cm in length and has 5 removable engine panels revealing engine details. Tabs for these panels are delicate so it is important to check the condition before purchase. The canopy is also removable but the hinge is quite delicate;likewise,it is important to check carefully if it is intact. The item I selected was in good condition and almost complete, missing only 2 additional seats which I could find very easily. I am quite pleased as it is quite difficult to find a vintage Tomahawk with the rotor blades, and canopy intact. I have since thoroughly cleaned the vehicle and polished it, restoring the shine of the plastic. Thank you again for this opportunity!

コメント一覧

コメントを行うにはログインが必要です。