購入レビュー

• 投稿日 : 2024-04-04 11:15:34 R*****
  • 出品者 : krymsynsith | おもちゃ・ホビー
  • GI JOE COBRA 1987 PERSUADER LASER ARTILLERY TANK COMPLETE NO DECALS + BACKSTOP
  • 商品状態 : 商品説明 :
  • 購入者のコメント :
    Thank you very much! The product arrived well packed and as advertised. The Persuader was fairly easy to disassemble and clean and polish. There were some stress marks on turret notches holding the main gun posts but this is expected as it was built in 1987. The figure Backstop was in pristine condition with tight joints and good paint so I am also very happy. This tank may look strange and unappealing and I thought so at first. When I found out that it was designed by automobile designer Guy Cassaday, it sparked my interest as the vehicle included independent suspension and was also designed based on a picture of a certain Military vehicle in North Korea on TV. Guy Cassaday used his background in automobile design to create a vehicle that could combine the firepower of a tank on a chassis of a sports car which I found very interesting. The vehicle fits both 3 3/4 inch figures as well as the Modern figures. Thank you very much again for this!

コメント一覧

コメントを行うにはログインが必要です。