購入レビュー

• 投稿日 : 2024-06-18 16:08:05 R*****
  • 出品者 : bamcollectibles | おもちゃ・ホビー
  • SDCC 2013 GI Joe Transformers Jetfire Skystriker Jet w/ Unused Sticker Sheets
  • 商品状態 : 商品説明 :
  • 購入者のコメント :
    Thank you so very much for this purchase. It arrived with no problems and packed carefully. I have been looking for this for the longest time at a reasonable price. There are a bit of scratches on the nose which I had already cleaned up and the original decals are bent and slightly damaged but I have already obtained reproduction decals. This is the 1/18 scale 2013 SDDC Jetfire that was based on the GI Joe Skystriker aircraft but re-dressed in Jetfire colors with a detachable booster rocket mounted in the rear. When this item was released, Harmony Gold which owns the license to the VF-1 Valkyrie design from Macross in the US, sued Hasbro for releasing this model due to the similarity in appearance. Back in the 80s, Hasbro had obtained the mold for Takatoku Macross VF-1S Super Valkyrie and re-issued it as the character Jetfire in the Transformers series in the US; however, the character was withdrawn quietly due to the licensing issue with Harmony Gold. The result of the legal battle in 2013 was that Hasbro won the lawsuit for this new release and was able to sell a limited number of Jetfires based on the GI Joe skystriker mold. At 1/18 scale, it is a very beautiful model to display and look at. I am very very happy to have been able to find this at such a reasonable price as it is quite rare to find. Thank you very much!!!

コメント一覧

コメントを行うにはログインが必要です。